I was checking email and saw an interview with this guy from pixelsurgeon.com that had some images along the sidebar when I had a revelation. I’m not one to do “wild” Photoshop stuff but, what I saw was inspired by what you see here. He worked with Illustrator, which I don’t do very often. I [...]
- Weekly Digest for December 7th12:58am
- Weekly Digest for November 30th12:58am
- Weekly Digest for November 23rd1:01am
- The jazz of Wayne Shorter: Serious longevity
- How Can A White Supremacist Be 14 Percent Sub-Saharan African?
- Weekly Digest for November 16th12:58am
- Long term Unemployed
- Despite poverty’s persistence, food stamp benefits drop [The Pump Handle]
Explore the Site Here
Shared Advice for a friend who said, "Any recommendations on Art Basel venues? We know not to do the convention center again. More interested in recent/modern works that are less pretentious and more accessible." There were good things everywhere, even in fairs.
Shared Back to Miami from Miami Beach as cruise ship departs. Another full day. INK Fair was an absolute delight and some of the best pieces I viewed. #artbaselmiami.
Published Wall relief sculpture. #artbaselmiami.
Tagsart art exhibitions b&w photography bicycle racing birds bones conga drum crustaceans death dogs environmental art exoskeletons experimental music florida flowers fungi goodyear blimp home hurricane job search lakes lance armstrong latin jazz le tour de france mangrove memories minnesota Miwon Kwon mouse mushrooms Nature osprey Photography photoshop pompano printmaking ray barretto salsa shells site specific art skulls sound art subtropics theory wasps nest